Marlins vs Giants Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 4
The Miami Marlins versus the San Francisco Giants is on the MLB schedule for Saturday.
Here's everything you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Marlins vs Giants Game Info
- Miami Marlins (21-29) vs. San Francisco Giants (28-23)
- Date: Saturday, June 4, 2022
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- Venue: loanDepot park -- Miami, Florida
Marlins vs Giants Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIA: (-110) | SF: (-106)
- Spread: MIA: +1.5 (-196) | SF: -1.5 (+162)
- Total: 6.5 -- Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Marlins vs Giants Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Miami Marlins looking to Pablo Lopez (4-2), and Logan Webb (5-1) taking the ball for the San Francisco Giants.
Marlins vs Giants Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Marlins win (50.2%)
Marlins vs Giants Moneyline
- The Marlins vs Giants moneyline has Miami as a -110 favorite, while San Francisco is a -106 underdog on the road.
Marlins vs Giants Spread
- The Giants are 1.5-run favorites against the spread for this matchup with the Marlins. The Giants are +162 to cover, while the Marlins are -196 to cover as a 1.5-run underdog on the runline.
Marlins vs Giants Over/Under
- A combined run total of 6.5 has been set for Marlins-Giants on June 4, with the over at -120 and the under at -102.
Marlins vs Giants Betting Trends
- The Marlins have won in 12, or 54.5%, of the 22 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- Miami has a win-loss record of 12-10 when favored by -110 or better by sportsbooks this year.
- Miami and their opponents have hit the over in 25 of their 50 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Giants have put together a 2-7 record in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 22.2% of those games).
- San Francisco is 2-7 (winning just 22.2% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of -106 or longer.
- San Francisco has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 48 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 28 of those games (28-19-1).