Marlins vs Phillies Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for September 13
The Miami Marlins will take on the Philadelphia Phillies in MLB action on Tuesday.
Before you do any MLB betting on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Marlins vs Phillies Game Info
- Miami Marlins (58-83) vs. Philadelphia Phillies (78-62)
- Date: Tuesday, September 13, 2022
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- Venue: loanDepot park -- Miami, Florida
Marlins vs Phillies Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIA: (-130) | PHI: (+110)
- Spread: MIA: -1.5 (+168) | PHI: +1.5 (-205)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Marlins vs Phillies Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Miami Marlins looking to Sandy Alcantara (12-7), and Bailey Falter (4-3) taking the ball for the Philadelphia Phillies.
Marlins vs Phillies Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Marlins win (52.0%)
Marlins vs Phillies Moneyline
- Miami is a -130 favorite on the moneyline, while Philadelphia is a +110 underdog on the road.
Marlins vs Phillies Spread
- The Marlins are hosting the Phillies and are favored by 1.5 runs (+168 to cover) on the runline. Philadelphia is -205 to cover.
Marlins vs Phillies Over/Under
- The over/under for Marlins-Phillies on September 13 is 7. The over is -118, and the under is -104.
Marlins vs Phillies Betting Trends
- The Marlins have won in 31, or 59.6%, of the 52 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This year, Miami has won 20 of 35 games when listed as at least -132 or better on the moneyline.
- Contests with Miami have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 63 of 141 chances this season.
- The Phillies have been the moneyline underdog 46 total times this season. They've finished 23-23 in those games.
- When it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +112 or longer, Philadelphia has an 18-12 record (winning 60% of its games).
- Philadelphia has played in 141 games with an over/under set, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 72 times (72-64-5).