Mariners vs White Sox Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for September 5
The Seattle Mariners are among the MLB teams playing on Monday, up against the Chicago White Sox.
We've got you covered in terms of the vital info about this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Mariners vs White Sox Game Info
- Seattle Mariners (76-58) vs. Chicago White Sox (67-67)
- Date: Monday, September 5, 2022
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- Venue: T-Mobile Park -- Seattle, Washington
Mariners vs White Sox Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SEA: (+100) | CHW: (-118)
- Spread: SEA: +1.5 (-176) | CHW: -1.5 (+146)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Mariners vs White Sox Probable Starting Pitchers
The Mariners will start Marco Gonzales (10-12, 3.99 ERA) versus the White Sox and Lance Lynn (4-5, 4.70 ERA).
Mariners vs White Sox Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mariners win (56.3%)
Mariners vs White Sox Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for White Sox-Mariners, Chicago is the favorite at -118 and Seattle is +100 playing at home.
Mariners vs White Sox Spread
- The White Sox are favored by -1.5 runs on the runline at +146 odds, while the Mariners are at -176 to cover.
Mariners vs White Sox Over/Under
- The Mariners-White Sox game on September 5 has been given an over/under of 7.5 runs. The over is set at -102 and the under is at -120.
Mariners vs White Sox Betting Trends
- The Mariners have been chosen as favorites in 60 games this year and have walked away with the win 41 times (68.3%) in those games.
- Seattle has a mark of 41-20 in contests where sportsbooks favor them by -108 or better on the moneyline.
- Seattle's games have gone over the total in 61 of their 134 opportunities.
- The White Sox have won 45.5% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (20-24).
- Chicago has a 20-24 record (winning 45.5% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of -108 or longer.
- Chicago has had an over/under set by bookmakers 121 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 52 of those games (52-63-6).