Mariners vs Rangers Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 26
The Tuesday slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Seattle Mariners and the Texas Rangers.
Before you do any MLB betting on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Mariners vs Rangers Game Info
- Seattle Mariners (52-45) vs. Texas Rangers (43-52)
- Date: Tuesday, July 26, 2022
- Time: 10:10 PM ET
- Venue: T-Mobile Park -- Seattle, Washington
Mariners vs Rangers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SEA: (-154) | TEX: (+130)
- Spread: SEA: -1.5 (+128) | TEX: +1.5 (-154)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Mariners vs Rangers Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Seattle Mariners looking to George Kirby, and Dane Dunning getting the nod for the Texas Rangers.
Mariners vs Rangers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mariners win (56.5%)
Mariners vs Rangers Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Mariners vs. Rangers reveal Seattle as the favorite (-154) and Texas as the underdog (+130) on the road.
Mariners vs Rangers Spread
- The Mariners are favored by 1.5 runs at home versus the Rangers. The Mariners are +128 to cover the spread, while the Rangers are -154.
Mariners vs Rangers Over/Under
- A total of 8 runs has been set for the Mariners-Rangers contest on July 26, with the over available at -112 and the under at -108.
Mariners vs Rangers Betting Trends
- The Mariners have been chosen as favorites in 38 games this year and have walked away with the win 26 times (68.4%) in those games.
- This season, Seattle has been victorious 10 times in 15 chances when named as a favorite of at least -154 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Seattle and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 45 of their 97 opportunities.
- The Rangers have a 26-27 record in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 49.1% of those games).
- Texas is 7-15 (winning only 31.8% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +130 or longer.
- Texas has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 92 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 44 of those games (44-42-6).