Mariners vs Rangers Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 17
The Seattle Mariners versus the Texas Rangers is on the MLB schedule for Sunday.
Before you do any MLB betting on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Mariners vs Rangers Game Info
- Seattle Mariners (50-42) vs. Texas Rangers (41-48)
- Date: Sunday, July 17, 2022
- Time: 2:35 PM ET
- Venue: Globe Life Field -- Arlington, Texas
Mariners vs Rangers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SEA: (-134) | TEX: (+114)
- Spread: SEA: -1.5 (+116) | TEX: +1.5 (-140)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (+100) | Under: (-122)
Mariners vs Rangers Probable Starting Pitchers
The Mariners will start Chris Flexen (6-8) versus the Rangers and Glenn Otto (4-5).
Mariners vs Rangers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mariners win (57,5%)
Mariners vs Rangers Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Rangers-Mariners, Texas is the underdog at +114, and Seattle is -134 playing on the road.
Mariners vs Rangers Spread
- The Rangers are +1.5 on the runline against the Mariners. The Rangers are -142 to cover, and the Mariners are +118.
Mariners vs Rangers Over/Under
- A combined run total of 9 has been set for Mariners-Rangers on July 17, with the over at +100 and the under at -122.
Mariners vs Rangers Betting Trends
- The Mariners have come away with 24 wins in the 36 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- This season, Seattle has come away with a win 17 times in 25 chances when named as a favorite of at least -132 or better on the moneyline.
- Seattle and their opponents have gone over in 44 of their 92 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Rangers have been the underdog on the moneyline 50 total times this season. They've gone 25-25 in those games.
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +112 or longer, Texas has an 18-16 record (winning 52.9% of its games).
- In the 86 games oddsmakers have set an over/under for Texas, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 41 times (41-39-6).