Mariners vs Nationals Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 12
On Tuesday in the MLB, the Seattle Mariners are up against the Washington Nationals.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important info regarding this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Mariners vs Nationals Game Info
- Seattle Mariners (45-42) vs. Washington Nationals (30-58)
- Date: Tuesday, July 12, 2022
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Venue: Nationals Park -- Washington, District of Columbia
Mariners vs Nationals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SEA: (-112) | WSH: (-104)
- Spread: SEA: -1.5 (+140) | WSH: +1.5 (-170)
- Total: 9.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Mariners vs Nationals Probable Starting Pitchers
The Seattle Mariners will give the start to Chris Flexen (5-8, 4.00 ERA), who is looking for win No. 6 on the season, and the Nationals will counter with Josiah Gray (7-5, 4.14 ERA).
Mariners vs Nationals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mariners win (57.2%)
Mariners vs Nationals Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Mariners vs. Nationals reveal Seattle as the favorite (-112) and Washington as the underdog (-104) despite being the home team.
Mariners vs Nationals Spread
- The Mariners are 1.5-run road favorites on the runline against the Nationals. The Mariners are +140 to cover, and the Nationals are -170.
Mariners vs Nationals Over/Under
- The over/under for Mariners-Nationals on July 12 is 9.5. The over is -110, and the under is -110.
Mariners vs Nationals Betting Trends
- The Mariners have been chosen as favorites in 33 games this year and have walked away with the win 21 times (63.6%) in those games.
- This season, Seattle has come away with a win 21 times in 33 chances when named as a favorite of at least -112 or better on the moneyline.
- Seattle and their opponents have hit the over in 41 of their 87 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Nationals have been the underdog on the moneyline 73 total times this season. They've gone 23-50 in those games.
- Washington has a 23-49 record (winning only 31.9% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of -104 or longer.
- Washington has played in 87 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 42 times (42-41-4).