Mariners vs Athletics Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 2
The MLB's Saturday slate includes the Seattle Mariners facing the Oakland Athletics.
All the information you need to make smart wagers on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Mariners vs Athletics Game Info
- Seattle Mariners (37-42) vs. Oakland Athletics (26-53)
- Date: Saturday, July 2, 2022
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- Venue: T-Mobile Park -- Seattle, Washington
Mariners vs Athletics Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SEA: (-180) | OAK: (+152)
- Spread: SEA: -1.5 (+120) | OAK: +1.5 (-144)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Mariners vs Athletics Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are George Kirby (2-3) for the Seattle Mariners, and Paul Blackburn (6-3) for the Oakland Athletics.
Mariners vs Athletics Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mariners win (59.7%)
Mariners vs Athletics Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Athletics-Mariners, Oakland is the underdog at +152, and Seattle is -180 playing at home.
Mariners vs Athletics Spread
- The Mariners are hosting the Athletics and are favored by 1.5 runs (+120 to cover) on the runline. Oakland is -144 to cover.
Mariners vs Athletics Over/Under
- The Mariners-Athletics contest on July 2 has been given an over/under of 7 runs. The over is set at -115 and the under at -105.
Mariners vs Athletics Betting Trends
- The Mariners have won in 18, or 60%, of the 30 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- Seattle has a win-loss record of 3-2 when favored by -180 or better by sportsbooks this year.
- Seattle and their opponents have gone over in 37 of their 79 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Athletics have won 33.9% of the games this season they were the underdog on the moneyline (20-39).
- Oakland is 7-18 (winning only 28% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +152 or longer.
- Oakland has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 30 times this season for a 30-37-4 record against the over/under.