Mariners vs Athletics Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 19
The Friday schedule in the MLB includes a matchup between the Seattle Mariners and the Oakland Athletics.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Mariners vs Athletics Game Info
- Seattle Mariners (65-54) vs. Oakland Athletics (43-76)
- Date: Friday, August 19, 2022
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Venue: Oakland Coliseum -- Oakland, California
Mariners vs Athletics Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SEA: (-138) | OAK: (+118)
- Spread: SEA: -1.5 (+125) | OAK: +1.5 (-150)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Mariners vs Athletics Probable Starting Pitchers
The Mariners will give the ball to Marco Gonzales (7-12) against the Athletics and Cole Irvin (6-10).
Mariners vs Athletics Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mariners win (51.0%)
Mariners vs Athletics Moneyline
- Seattle is the favorite, -138 on the moneyline, while Oakland is a +118 underdog despite being at home.
Mariners vs Athletics Spread
- The Athletics are at +1.5 on the runline against the Mariners. The Athletics are -150 to cover the spread, and the Mariners are +125.
Mariners vs Athletics Over/Under
- Mariners versus Athletics, on August 19, has an over/under of 7.5, with the over being -118 and the under -104.
Mariners vs Athletics Betting Trends
- The Mariners have been chosen as favorites in 47 games this year and have walked away with the win 32 times (68.1%) in those games.
- This season, Seattle has been victorious 21 times in 31 chances when named as a favorite of at least -138 or better on the moneyline.
- Seattle and their opponents have gone over in 57 of their 119 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Athletics have put together a 36-60 record in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 37.5% of those games).
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +118 or longer, Oakland has a 28-50 record (winning just 35.9% of its games).
- Oakland has played in 111 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 46 times (46-59-6).