Mariners vs Angels Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 19
In MLB action on Sunday, the Seattle Mariners play the Los Angeles Angels.
Before you do any MLB betting on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Mariners vs Angels Game Info
- Seattle Mariners (29-38) vs. Los Angeles Angels (32-36)
- Date: Sunday, June 19, 2022
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- Venue: T-Mobile Park -- Seattle, Washington
Mariners vs Angels Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SEA: (-168) | LAA: (+142)
- Spread: SEA: -1.5 (+126) | LAA: +1.5 (-152)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Mariners vs Angels Probable Starting Pitchers
The Mariners will give the ball to Logan Gilbert (7-2) against the Angels and Kenny Rosenberg.
Mariners vs Angels Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mariners win (59.9%)
Mariners vs Angels Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Angels-Mariners, Los Angeles is the underdog at +142, and Seattle is -168 playing at home.
Mariners vs Angels Spread
- The Mariners are 1.5-run home favorites on the runline against the Angels. The Mariners are +126 to cover, and the Angels are -152.
Mariners vs Angels Over/Under
- A combined run total of 7.5 has been set for Mariners-Angels on June 19, with the over at -114 and the under at -106.
Mariners vs Angels Betting Trends
- The Mariners have won in 12, or 57.1%, of the 21 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- Seattle has a win-loss record of 2-2 when favored by -178 or better by oddsmakers this year.
- Seattle's games have gone over the total in 32 of their 67 opportunities.
- The Angels have compiled a 6-18 record in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 25% of those games).
- Los Angeles has played as a moneyline underdog of +150 or longer in just two games this season, which they lost both.
- Los Angeles has played in 64 games with an over/under set, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 30 times (30-29-5).