Mariners vs Rangers Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 3
MLB action on Friday includes the Seattle Mariners playing the Texas Rangers.
All the info you need to make smart wagers on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Mariners vs Rangers Game Info
- Seattle Mariners (22-29) vs. Texas Rangers (24-26)
- Date: Friday, June 3, 2022
- Time: 8:05 PM ET
- Venue: Globe Life Field -- Arlington, Texas
Mariners vs Rangers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SEA: (-118) | TEX: (-100)
- Spread: SEA: -1.5 (+146) | TEX: +1.5 (-178)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Mariners vs Rangers Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Seattle Mariners looking to Logan Gilbert (5-2), and Dane Dunning (1-3) getting the nod for the Texas Rangers.
Mariners vs Rangers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mariners win (57.0%)
Mariners vs Rangers Moneyline
The Mariners vs Rangers moneyline has Seattle as a -118 favorite, while Texas is a -100 underdog at home.
Mariners vs Rangers Spread
The Mariners are 1.5-run road favorites on the runline against the Rangers. The Mariners are +146 to cover, and the Rangers are -178.
Mariners vs Rangers Over/Under
The over/under for the Mariners versus Rangers game on June 3 has been set at 8.5, with -108 odds on the over and -112 odds on the under.
Mariners vs Rangers Betting Trends
- The Mariners have been victorious in nine, or 56.2%, of the 16 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This year, Seattle has won nine of 16 games when listed as at least -118 or better on the moneyline.
- Seattle and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 27 of their 51 opportunities.
- The Rangers are 18-18 in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 50% of those games).
- Texas has gone 15-15 when it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of -100 or longer (50%).
- Texas has had an over/under set by bookmakers 50 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 21 of those games (21-23-6).