Marin Cilic vs Carlos Alcaraz Odds, Prediction and Betting Trends for 2022 US Open Men's Round of 16 Match
Cilic vs Alcaraz US Open Schedule & Info
2022 US Open Men's Round of 16 Match
No. 15 Marin Cilic vs No. 3 Carlos Alcaraz
Date: Monday, Sept. 5, 2022
Start Time: 8:15 p.m. ET
Venue: Arthur Ashe Stadium — Queens, NY
Cilic vs Alcaraz Odds & Set Betting
All 2022 US Open betting odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Cilic: (+360) | Alcaraz: (-480)
To Win 1st Set: Cilic: (+194) | Alcaraz: (-245)
Set Betting: Cilic: 3-0 (+1200) | 3-1 (+950) | 3-2 (+850)
Set Betting: Alcaraz: 3-0 (+140) | 3-1 (+250) | 3-2 (+450)
Cilic vs Alcaraz Prediction & Pick
All US Open expert predictions & picks are made by Tennis Tonic.
- Prediction: Alcaraz in 4 sets
Cilic vs Alcaraz Head-to-Head Stats & Betting Trends
- Carlos Alcaraz is 2-1 in three all-time head-to-head matchups against Marin Cilic.
- Alcaraz defeated Cilic in two sets in their last meeting at the Western & Southern Open on Aug. 18, 2022.
- Cilic defeated No. 20 Daniel Evans in four sets in Round 3 of the 2022 US Open.
- Alcaraz defeated Jenson Brooksby in three sets in Round 3 of the 2022 US Open.
Adam Taylor McKillop is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Adam Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username atmckillop. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.