Mana Martinez vs Brandon Davis Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting For UFC Vegas 62 on FanDuel Sportsbook
Martinez vs Davis Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 62 — Preliminary Card Bantamweight Bout
Mana "Manaboi" Martinez (9-3-0, 8 KOs, 0 Submissions) vs. Brandon "Killer B" Davis (14-9-0, 4 KOs, 4 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 15, 2022
Fight Time: This will be on the preliminary card, which begins at 4 p.m. ET.
Venue: UFC Apex — Enterprise, NV
Martinez vs Davis Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 62 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Mana Martinez: (-170)
- Brandon Davis: (+132)
Method of Victory:
- Martinez by KO/TKO: (+240)
- Martinez by Points: (+230)
- Martinez by Submission: (+1100)
- Davis by KO/TKO: (+600)
- Davis by Points: (+320)
- Davis by Submission: (+850)
Martinez vs Davis Prediction
UFC Vegas 62 Martinez-Davis prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Mana Martinez (78%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (50%)
It's safe to say that Mana Martinez's UFC career hasn't started as planned. His debut was only won by split decision, only for him to suffer a unanimous decision loss to Ronnie Lawrence in his next outing. Unfortunate for Brandon Davis, he suffered a TKO loss to Danaa Batgerel in his own debut, leaving him looking to rebound.
While neither fighter has much going for them, I do like Martinez's odds of emerging as the victor here. Davis doesn't inspire much confidence after losing only 2:01 into his first UFC bout, while Martinez has at least proven that he can hang in there.
After Davis' last loss, I'm taking Martinez winning by KO/TKO at + 240.
Martinez vs Davis Betting Trends & Stats
- Mana Martinez lost to Ronnie Lawrence, by decision, in his last fight on Feb. 12, 2022.
- Brandon Davis lost to Danaa Batgerel, by TKO, in his last fight on Oct. 16, 2021.
- Martinez averages 3.80 significant strikes landed per minute with a 50% accuracy rate.
- Davis averages 4.63 significant strikes landed per minute with a 35% accuracy rate.
- Martinez averages 3.55 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 41% defense rate.
- Davis averages 4.46 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 60% defense rate.
- Martinez averages 0.93 takedowns per 15 minutes.
- Davis has a 56% takedown defense rate.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.
Game odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.