List of All March Madness Upsets in the 2022 NCAA Tournament (Updated)
March Madness is finally here, and that means sports fans are about to be treated to one of the wildest times in sports.
March Madness Results
Nothing exemplifies the madness more than the impressive array of upsets that the NCAA Tournament brings us every year. Sleeper teams knocking off heavy favorites to make surprising runs is basically the norm in March.
With that in mind, below is a full, running list of every upset in the 2022 NCAA Tournament.
March Madness Round 1 Upset Projections
Here's a list of the projected March Madness Round 1 upsets from numberFire.
- No. 10 Loyola (51.0%) def. No. 7 Ohio State (49.0%)
- No. 11 Virginia Tech (50.4%) def. No. 6 Texas (49.6%)
- No. 10 Davidson (57.4%) def. No. 7 Michigan State (42.6%)
March Madness Upsets
This section will be updated live as March Madness results become official.
1. No. 11 Michigan Wolverines Defeat No. 6 Colorado State
Michigan: 75 | Colorado State: 63
2. No. 15 Saint Peter's Defeat No. 2 Kentucky
Saint Peter's: 85 | Kentucky: 79 (OT)
3. No. 12 Richmond Defeat No. 5 Iowa
Richmond: 67 | Iowa: 63
4. No. 12 New Mexico State Defeat No. 5 UConn
New Mexico State: 70 | UConn: 63
5. No. 9 Memphis Defeat No. 8 Boise State
Memphis: 64 | Boise State: 53
6. No. 9 Creighton Defeat No. 8 San Diego State
Creighton: 72 | San Diego State: 69 (OT)
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.