Li Jingliang vs Muslim Salikhov Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting For UFC Long Island on FanDuel Sportsbook
Li vs Salikhov Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Long Island — Main Card Welterweight Bout
"The Leech" Li Jingliang (18-7-0, 9 KO's, 4 Submissions) vs. Muslim "King of Kung Fu" Salikhov (18-2-0, 12 KO's, 2 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, July 16, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the main card, which begins at 2 p.m. ET.
Venue: UBS Arena — Elmont, NY
Coverage: ESPN+, ABC
Li vs Salikhov Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Long Island odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Li Jingliang: (+126)
- Muslim Salikhov: (-162)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Li by KO/TKO: (+360)
- Li by Points: (+390)
- Li by Submission: (+1400)
- Salikhov by KO/TKO: (+300)
- Salikhov by Points: (+195)
- Salikhov by Submission: (+1200)
Li vs Salikhov Prediction
UFC Long Island Li-Salikhov prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Muslim Salikhov (69%)
Method of Victory: Decision (78%)
Li vs Salikhov Betting Trends & Stats
- Li Jingliang lost to Khamzat Chimaev, by technical submission, in his last fight on Oct. 30, 2021.
- Muslim Salikhov defeated Francisco Trinaldo, by decision, in his last fight on June 5, 2021.
- Li averages 4.42 strikes landed per minute with a 42% accuracy rate.
- Salikhov averages 3.13 significant strikes landed per minute with a 48% accuracy rate.
- Li averages 3.74 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 58% defense rate.
- Salikhov averages 2.36 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 68% defense rate.
- Li averages 1.25 takedowns per 15 minutes.
- Salikhov has an 81% takedown defense rate.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.