Kings vs. Pacers Prediction, Odds & Best Bet for November 30 (Pacers Prevail on Road)
Kings vs. Pacers Game Info
- Date: Wednesday, November 30, 2022
- Time: 10:00 p.m. ET
- Venue: Golden 1 Center -- Sacramento, California
- Coverage: NBCS-CA and BSIN
The Indiana Pacers head up to Sacramento to face the Kings after splitting the first two games of their road trip at Crypto.com Arena. The 12-8 Pacers are fresh off an epic comeback over the Los Angeles Lakers on Monday after overcoming a 17-point deficit in the fourth quarter.
The 10-9 Kings will try to avoid a similar fate at home and stop the bleeding from their current three-game losing streak. Sacramento has been incredibly streaky to start the year and must find consistency going forward if it wants to compete in a tough Western Conference.
Kings vs. Pacers Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are from FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SAC: (-178) | IND: (+150)
- Spread: SAC: -4.5 (-110) | IND: +4.5 (-110)
- Total: 242.5 -- Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Despite their recent struggles, the Kings enter this game as solid home favorites on the spread and moneyline at FanDuel Sportsbook. This game also features the highest total by far on Wednesday's slate at a whopping 242.5 points.
Kings vs. Pacers Betting Trends
- The Kings have covered the spread 12 times in 19 games with a set spread.
- The Pacers have an against the spread record of 5-1 in their six games when underdogs by 4.5 points or more this year.
- Games involving the Kings have hit the over nine times this season.
- Pacers games this year have eclipsed the over/under nine times in 19 opportunities (47.4%).
- Sacramento has done a better job covering the spread on the road (6-3-0) than it has in home games (6-4-0).
- This season, Indiana is 7-4-0 at home against the spread (.636 winning percentage). On the road, it is 6-2-0 ATS (.750).
Kings vs. Pacers Prediction & Pick
The Pacers' big comeback against the Lakers wasn't a fluke, as Indiana has a really good team this year. The Pacers have won 11 of their last 15 games largely thanks to their stellar offense, which ranks eighth in points per game and 11th in offensive rating.
Sacramento's offense is even more potent, however, ranking second in points per game and third in offensive rating. The Kings haven't head nearly the same level of success on defense, though, giving up the fourth-most points per game and ranking 25th in defensive rating.
Indiana is more sound defensively, ranking 13th in defensive rating. Both teams play at a similar tempo, ranking top 5 in pace.
This projects to be a close, high-scoring game, but the Pacers' superior defense should help them pull off the road upset.
Final Score Prediction: Pacers: 124 | Kings: 119
Kings vs. Pacers Best Bet
The Pacers have a good chance of winning this game outright, or at least keeping the score close enough to cover the spread. Sacramento is sputtering and could easily lose another game against this surging Indiana squad. Give me the Pacers with the points.
Bet: Pacers +4.5 (-110)
Game odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.