Khamzat Chimaev vs Kevin Holland Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting For UFC 279 on FanDuel Sportsbook
Chimaev vs Holland Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 279 — Co-Main Event Catchweight (180lbs) Bout
Khamzat "Borz" Chimaev (11-0-0, 6 KO's, 4 Submissions) vs. Kevin "Trailblazer" Holland (23-7-0, 13 KO's, 6 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 10, 2022
Fight Time: This will be on the main card, which begins at 10 p.m. ET.
Venue: T-Mobile Arena — Paradise, NV
Chimaev vs Holland Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 279 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Khamzat Chimaev: (-590)
- Kevin Holland: (+410)
- Draw: (TBD)
Method of Victory:
- Chimaev by KO/TKO: (+190)
- Chimaev by Points: (+260)
- Chimaev by Submission: (+250)
- Holland by KO/TKO: (+700)
- Holland by Points: (+1100)
- Holland by Submission: (+3400)
Chimaev vs Holland Prediction
UFC 279 Chimaev-Holland prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Khamzat Chimaev (81%)
Method of Victory: Submission (59%)
Due to not being able to make weight, Khamzat Chimaev now faces Kevin Holland in the UFC 279 co-main event. Chimaev is one of the UFC's fastest rising stars, going undefeated to begin his MMA career. Meanwhile, Holland is starting to build momentum after winning both of his last two fights.
While Holland has more experience here, the opponents that he's recently beat aren't on Chimaev's level. "Borz" has dominated everyone put in front of him and his relentless striking attack might be too much for Holland to handle.
I could see this being a hard-hitting longer fight, making Chimaev winning by decision at +260 the best bet.
Chimaev vs Holland Betting Trends & Stats
- Khamzat Chimaev defeated Gilbert Burns, by decision, in his last fight on April 9, 2022.
- Kevin Holland defeated Tim Means, by submission, in his last fight on June 18, 2022.
- Chimaev averages 7.89 significant strikes landed per minute with a 59% accuracy rate.
- Holland averages 3.90 significant strikes landed per minute with a 54% accuracy rate.
- Chimaev averages 4.30 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 41% defense rate.
- Holland averages 2.41 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 55% defense rate.
- Chimaev averages 3.23 takedowns per 15 minutes.
- Holland has a 50% takedown defense rate.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.