Karolina Pliskova vs Aryna Sabalenka Odds, Prediction and Betting Trends for 2022 US Open Women's Quarterfinal
Pliskova vs Sabalenka US Open Schedule & Info
2022 US Open Women's Quarterfinal Match
No. 22 Karolina Pliskova vs. No. 6 Aryna Sabalenka
Date: Wednesday, Sept. 7, 2022
Start Time: 1:00 p.m. ET
Venue: Arthur Ashe Stadium — New York City, NY
Pliskova vs Sabalenka Odds & Set Betting
All 2022 US Open betting odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Pliskova: (+114) | Sabalenka: (-137)
To Win 1st Set: Pliskova: (+110) | Sabalenka: (-134)
Set Betting: Pliskova: 2-0 (+280) | 2-1 (+310)
Set Betting: Sabalenka: 2-0 (+175) | 2-1 (+290)
Pliskova vs Sabalenka Prediction & Pick
All US Open expert predictions & picks are made by Tennis Tonic.
- Prediction: Sabalenka in 3 sets
Pliskova vs Sabalenka Head-to-Head Stats & Betting Trends
- Karolina Pliskova is 2-2 in four all-time head-to-head matchups against Aryna Sabalenka.
- Pliskova defeated Sabalenka, in two sets, during their most recent meeting at the Canadian Open on Aug. 14, 2021.
- Pliskova defeated No. 26 Victoria Azarenka, in three sets, in the 2022 US Open's Round of 16.
- Sabalenka defeated No. 19 Danielle Collins, in three sets, in the 2022 US Open's Round of 16.
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.