Kansas vs Oklahoma Prediction, Odds & Best Bet for January 10 (Jayhawks Keep the Wins Coming in Big 12 Showdown)
Kansas vs Oklahoma Game Info
- 2022-23 NCAA Basketball Regular Season Game
- No. 2 Kansas (14-1, 3-0 Big 12) vs. Oklahoma (10-5, 1-2 Big 12)
- Date: Tuesday, January 10, 2023
- Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Venue: Allen Fieldhouse -- Lawrence, Kansas
Tuesday, Jan. 10's NCAA college basketball action features the No. 2 Kansas Jayhawks facing the Oklahoma Sooners in Big 12 action at 9 p.m. ET.
Kansas' winning streak has solidified the Jayhawks as the second-best team in the country, having won their eighth straight game with Saturday's 76-62 effort against West Virginia. Meanwhile, Oklahoma snapped a two-game skid with a 68-63 overtime win over Texas Tech this weekend, highlighted by Jalen Hill and Milos Uzan each scoring 18 points.
Can Kansas extend their winning ways to nine games with a win at Allen Fieldhouse? Or will Oklahoma hand the Jayhawks their first Big 12 loss of the year?
Kansas vs Oklahoma Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are from FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: KANSAS: (-630) | OKLA: (+450)
- Spread: KANSAS: -10.5 (-110) | OKLA: +10.5 (-110)
- Total: 132.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Kansas enters this contest as the clear favorite on the moneyline and spread per FanDuel Sportsbook's odds. This 9 p.m. ET clash also features an over/under of 132.5 points, which is below the average total this Tuesday.
Kansas vs Oklahoma Betting Trends
- Kansas has covered the spread seven times in 15 games.
- The Jayhawks have won twice ATS (2-6) as a 9.5-point favorite or more this season.
- Kansas has seen eight of its 15 games go over the point total.
- Oklahoma's record against the spread is 7-7-0.
- Out of Oklahoma's 14 games so far this year, six have gone over the total.
|Kansas Rank||Kansas AVG||Oklahoma AVG||Oklahoma Rank|
Kansas vs Oklahoma Prediction & Pick
Even though Oklahoma has looked solid at times, Kansas is too strong on both sides of the court to be stopped. On offense, the Jayhawks average 77.7 points (No. 40) on 47.8% shooting (No. 24), also sinking 8.2 threes (T-No. 81) on 38.2% accuracy (No. 22).
As for defense, Kansas holds opponents to 62.8 PPG on 39.8% shooting at Allen Fieldhouse. Considering how Oklahoma is only averaging 68.3 PPG (No. 225) this season, I see the Sooners struggling to keep pace with the Jayhawks, who own a plus-18.8 scoring margin at home.
At the end of the day, Kansas is the clear-cut better team and shouldn't break much of a sweat tonight.
Final Score Prediction: Kansas: 77 | Oklahoma: 65
Kansas vs Oklahoma Best Bet
Kansas has absolutely dominated this Big 12 rivalry over the last few decades, winning 25 of its last 30 matchups against Oklahoma — including each of the last three meetings. The Sooners also haven't won a road game against the Jayhawks since March 10, 2002.
Considering how Kansas has dominated Oklahoma at Allen Fieldhouse and has done a fantastic job at creating separation this season, I fully expect the Jayhawks to cover the 10.5-point spread tonight.
Bet: Kansas -10.5 (-110)
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.
Game odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.