Julianna Pena vs Amanda Nunes Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting For UFC 277 on FanDuel Sportsbook
Pena vs Nunes Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 277 — Main Event Bantamweight Championship Bout
Julianna "The Venezuelan Vixen" Pena (11-4-0, 3 KO's, 6 Submissions) vs. Amanda "The Lioness" Nunes (21-5-0, 13 KO's, 4 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, July 30, 2022
Fight Time: This will be the final fight on the main card, which begins at 10 p.m. ET.
Venue: American Airlines Center — Dallas, TX
Pena vs Nunes Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 277 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Julianna Pena: (+225)
- Amanda Nunes: (-290)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Pena by KO/TKO: (+1100)
- Pena by Points: (+550)
- Pena by Submission: (+650)
- Nunes by KO/TKO: (+120)
- Nunes by Points: (+380)
- Nunes by Submission: (+600)
Pena vs Nunes Prediction
UFC 277 Pena-Nunes prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Amanda Nunes (71%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (64%)
Pena absolutely dominated Nunes in their first fight, pulling off a shocking upset. There's a reason Nunes is still favored in the rematch, though. For all of Dana White's comments about how being a champion got to Nunes' head, it's hard to believe it was career title fight No. 10 that suddenly saw her stop caring. That fight had initially been postponed when Nunes had COVID, and she certainly wasn't the first fighter to return from COVID with a shockingly poor performance.
The idea that Amanda Nunes, arguably the best female striker in MMA, suddenly can't hang on the feet with someone like Pena just doesn't add up. Pena is still an incredibly dangerous grappler, for sure, but this time Nunes should do enough damage on the feet to get the job done. Give me Nunes by KO/TKO.
Pena vs Nunes Betting Trends & Stats
- Julianna Pena defeated Amanda Nunes, by submission, in her most recent fight on Dec. 11, 2021.
- Pena averages 3.36 significant strikes landed per minute with a 49% accuracy rate.
- Nunes averages 4.55 significant strikes landed per minute with a 51% accuracy rate.
- Pena averages 2.02 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 53% defense rate.
- Nunes averages 2.81 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 55% defense rate.
- Pena averages 2.43 takedowns per 15 minutes.
- Nunes has an 82% takedown defense rate.
UFC 277 Fight card
To see betting previews, odds and predictions for any of the other fights on the card at UFC 277, click on any of the matchups below:
- Brandon Moreno vs. Kai Kara-France
- Derrick Lewis vs. Sergei Pavlovich
- Alexandre Pantoja vs. Alex Perez
- Magomed Ankalaev vs. Anthony Smith
- Alex Morono vs. Matthew Semelsberger
- Drew Dober vs. Rafael Alves
- Ji Yeon Kim vs. Joselyne Edwards
- Orion Cosce vs. Blood Diamond
- Nicolae Negumereanu vs. Ihor Potieria
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.