Julian Marquez vs Gregory Rodrigues Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting For UFC Austin on FanDuel Sportsbook
Marquez vs Rodrigues Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Fight Night: Austin — Main Card Middleweight Bout
Julian "The Cuban Missle Crisis" Marquez (9-2-0, 6 KO's, 3 Submissions) vs. Gregory "Robocop" Rodrigues (11-4-0, 6 KO's, 3 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, June 18, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the main card, which begins at 7 p.m. EST.
Venue: Moody Center — Austin, TX
Marquez vs Rodrigues Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Austin odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Julian Marquez: (+154)
- Gregory Rodrigues: (-200)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Marquez by KO/TKO: (+460)
- Marquez by Points: (+500)
- Marquez by Submission: (+950)
- Rodrigues by KO/TKO: (+270)
- Rodrigues by Points: (+280)
- Rodrigues by Submission: (+420)
Marquez vs Rodrigues Prediction
UFC Marquez-Rodrigues prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Gregory Rodrigues (57%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (52%)
Marquez vs Rodrigues Betting Trends & Stats
- Julian Marquez defeated Sam Alvey, by submission, in his most recent fight on April 10, 2021.
- Gregory Rodrigues lost to Armen Petrosyan, by split decision, in his most recent fight on Feb. 26, 2022.
- Marquez averages 4.20 significant strikes landed per minute with a 45% accuracy rate.
- Rodrigues averages 5.28 significant strikes landed per minute with a 53% accuracy rate.
- Marquez averages 3.13 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 55% defense rate.
- Rodrigues averages 5.87 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 52% defense rate.
- Marquez averages 3.2 submissions attempted per 15 minutes.
- Rodrigues has a 100% takedown defense rate.
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.