Jannik Sinner vs Carlos Alcaraz Odds, Prediction and Betting Trends for 2022 US Open Men's Quarterfinal Match
Sinner vs Alcaraz US Open Schedule & Match Info
2022 US Open Men's Quarterfinal Match
No. 11 Jannik Sinner vs. No. 3 Carlos Alcaraz
Date: Wednesday, Sept. 7, 2022
Start Time: 8:00 p.m. ET
Venue: Arthur Ashe Stadium — Queens, NY
Sinner vs Alcaraz Odds & Set Betting
All 2022 US Open betting odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Sinner: (+158) | Alcaraz: (-192)
To Win 1st Set: Sinner: (+128) | Alcaraz: (-158)
Set Betting: Sinner: 3-0 (+650) | 3-1 (+550) | 3-2 (+500)
Set Betting: Alcaraz: 3-0 (+260) | 3-1 (+310) | 3-2 (+430)
Sinner vs Alcaraz Prediction & Pick
All US Open expert predictions & picks are made by Tennis Tonic.
- Prediction: Alcaraz in 5 sets
Sinner vs Alcaraz Head-to-Head Stats & Betting Trends
- Jannik Sinner is 2-2 in four all-time head-to-head matchups against Carlos Alcaraz.
- Sinner defeated Alcaraz, in three sets, during their most recent meeting at the Croatia open on July 31, 2022.
- Sinner defeated Ilya Ivashka, in five sets, in the 2022 US Open's Round of 16.
- Alcaraz defeated Marin Cilic, in five sets, in the 2022 US Open's Round of 16.
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.