Jake Matthews vs Andre Fialho Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting For UFC 275 on FanDuel Sportsbook
Matthews vs Fialho Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 275 — Preliminary Card Welterweight Bout
Jake "The Celtic Kid" Matthews (17-5-0, 4 KO's, 7 Submissions) vs. Andre Fialho (16-4-0, 13 KO's, 1 Submission)
Date: Saturday, June 11, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 6:30 p.m. EST.
Venue: Singapore Indoor Stadium — Kallang, Singapore
Matthews vs Fialho Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 275 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Jake Matthews: (+122)
- Andre Fialho: (-156)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Matthews by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Matthews by Points: (N/A)
- Matthews by Submission: (N/A)
- Fialho by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Fialho by Points: (N/A)
- Fialho by Submission: (N/A)
Matthews vs Fialho Prediction
UFC 275 Matthews-Fialho prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Andre Fialho (82%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (80%)
Matthews vs Fialho Betting Trends & Stats
- Jake Matthews lost to Sean Brady, by submission, in his most recent fight on March 6, 2021.
- Andre Fialho defeated Cameron VanCamp, by KO/TKO, in his most recent fight on May 7, 2022.
- Matthews averages 3.03 significant strikes landed per minute with a 44% accuracy rate.
- Fialho averages 4.23 significant strikes landed per minute with a 43% accuracy rate.
- Matthews averages 2.16 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 61% defense rate.
- Fialho averages 6.75 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 48% defense rate.
- Matthews has a 66% takedown defense rate.
- Fialho has a 75% takedown defense rate.
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.