Jack Della Maddalena vs Ramazan Emeev Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting For UFC 275 on FanDuel Sportsbook
Maddalena vs Emeev Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 274 — Main Card Welterweight Bout
Jack Della Maddalena (11-2-0, 9 KO's, 1 Submission) vs. Ramazan "Gorets" Emeev (20-5-0, 3 KO's, 7 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, June 11, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the main card, which begins at 10 p.m. EST.
Venue: Singapore Indoor Stadium — Kallang, Singapore
Coverage: Pay Per View
Maddalena vs Emeev Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 274 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Jack Della Maddalena: (-166)
- Ramazan Emeev: (+130)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Maddalena by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Maddalena by Points: (N/A)
- Maddalena by Submission: (N/A)
- Emeev by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Emeev by Points: (N/A)
- Emeev by Submission: (N/A)
Maddalena vs Emeev Prediction
UFC 275 Maddalena-Emeev prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Jack Della Maddalena (82%)
Method of Victory: Decision (52%)
Maddalena vs Emeev Betting Trends & Stats
- Jack Della Maddalena defeated Pete Rodriguez, by KO/TKO, in his most recent fight on Jan. 22, 2022.
- Ramazan Emeev lost to Danny Roberts, by split decision, in his most recent fight on Oct. 16, 2021.
- Maddalena averages 8.40 significant strikes landed per minute with a 49% accuracy rate.
- Emeev averages 2.52 significant strikes landed per minute with a 45% accuracy rate.
- Maddalena averages 4.95 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 64% defense rate.
- Emeev averages 2.02 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 66% defense rate.
- Maddalena has a 75% takedown defense rate.
- Emeev has a 66% takedown defense rate.
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.