Israel Adesanya vs. Jared Cannonier Odds & Prediction For UFC 276 on FanDuel Sportsbook
Adesanya vs Cannonier Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 276 — Main Event Middleweight Championship Bout
Israel "The Last Stylebender" Adesanya (22-1-0, 15 KO's, 0 Submissions) vs. Jared "Killa Gorilla" Cannonier (15-5-0, 10 KO's, 2 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, July 2, 2022
Fight Time: This will be the final fight on the main card, which begins at 10 p.m. EST.
Venue: T-Mobile Arena — Paradise, NV
Coverage: ESPN+, PPV
Adesanya vs Cannonier Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 276 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Israel Adesanya: (-350)
- Jared Cannonier: (+280)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Adesanya by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Adesanya by Points: (N/A)
- Adesanya by Submission: (N/A)
- Cannonier by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Cannonier by Points: (N/A)
- Cannonier by Submission: (N/A))
Adesanya vs Cannonier Prediction
UFC 276 Adesanya-Cannonier prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Israel Adesanya (91%)
Method of Victory: Decision (57%)
Adesanya vs Cannonier Betting Trends & Stats
- Israel Adesanya defeated Robert Whittaker, by decision, in his last fight on Feb. 12, 2022.
- Jared Cannonier defeated Derek Brunson, by KO, in his last fight on Feb. 12, 2022.
- Adesanya averages 3.84 significant strikes landed per minute with a 49% accuracy rate.
- Cannonier averages 3.76 significant strikes landed per minute with a 50% accuracy rate.
- Adesanya averages 2.56 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 61% defense rate.
- Cannonier averages 3.29 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 63% defense rate.
- Adesanya has a 77% takedown defense rate.
- Cannonier averages 0.23 takedowns per 15 minutes.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.