Israel Adesanya vs Jared Cannonier Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting For UFC 276 on FanDuel Sportsbook
Adesanya vs Cannonier Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 276 — Main Event Middleweight Championship Bout
Israel "The Last Stylebender" Adesanya (22-1-0, 15 KO's, 0 Submissions) vs. Jared "Killa Gorilla" Cannonier (15-5-0, 10 KO's, 2 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, July 2, 2022
Fight Time: This will be the final fight on the main card, which begins at 10 p.m. EST.
Venue: T-Mobile Arena — Las Vegas, NV
Coverage: Pay Per View
Adesanya vs Cannonier Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 276 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Israel Adesanya: (-520)
- Jared Cannonier: (+350)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Adesanya by KO/TKO: (+170)
- Adesanya by Points: (+120)
- Adesanya by Submission: (+1500)
- Cannonier by KO/TKO: (+600)
- Cannonier by Points: (+950)
- Cannonier by Submission: (+2500)
Adesanya vs Cannonier Prediction
UFC 276 Adesanya-Cannonier prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Israel Adesanya (92%)
Method of Victory: Decision (49%)
Adesanya vs Cannonier Betting Trends & Stats
- Israel Adesanya defeated Robert Whittaker, by unanimous decision, in his most recent fight on Feb. 12, 2022.
- Jared Cannonier defeated Derek Brunson, by KO/TKO, in his most recent fight on Feb. 12, 2022.
- Adesanya averages 3.84 significant strikes landed per minute with a 49% accuracy rate.
- Cannonier averages 3.76 significant strikes landed per minute with a 50% accuracy rate.
- Adesanya averages 2.56 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 61% defense rate.
- Cannonier averages 3.29 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 63% defense rate.
- Adesanya has a 77% takedown defense rate.
- Cannonier averages 0.23 takedowns per 15 minutes.
Adesanya vs Cannonier Card
- Israel Adesanya vs Jared Connonier (Middleweight Title Bout)
- Alexander Volkanovski vs Max Holloway (Featherweight Title Bout)
- Sean Strickland vs Alex Pereira (Middleweight Bout)
- Robbiw Lawler vs Bryan Barberena (Welterweight Bout)
- Pedro Munhoz vs Sean O'Malley (Bantamweight Bout)
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.