Iowa State vs Ohio Prediction, Odds, & Betting Trends for College Football Week 3 Game
The Iowa State Cyclones will face the Ohio Bobcats in college football action on Saturday.
Get the latest NCAA football odds ahead of this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Iowa State vs Ohio Odds & Spread
All college football odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Iowa State: (-1200) | Ohio: (+680)
Spread: Iowa State: -17.5 (-110) | Ohio: +17.5 (-110)
Total: 49.5 -- Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Iowa State vs Ohio Betting Trends
- Iowa State covered the spread five times in 13 games last year.
- Iowa State had two wins ATS (2-1) as 17.5-point or greater favorites last year.
- Last season, six of Iowa State's 13 games went over the point total.
- Ohio posted a 4-7-0 record against the spread last year.
- Ohio was winless ATS (0-1) when playing as at least 17.5-point underdogs last year.
- There were three Ohio games (out of 11) that went over the total last year.
Iowa State vs Ohio Prediction & Pick
All college football win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Iowa State Cyclones win (98.8%)
Iowa State vs Ohio Point Spread
Iowa State is favored by 17.5 points against Ohio. Iowa State is -110 to cover the spread, while Ohio is -110.
Iowa State vs Ohio Over/Under
The over/under for Iowa State-Ohio on September 17 is 49.5. The over is -108, and the under is -112.
Iowa State vs Ohio Moneyline
Ohio is a +680 underdog on the moneyline, while Iowa State is a -1200 favorite.