Hawks vs. Bulls Prediction, Odds & Best Bet for December 11 (Atlanta Soars With Trae Young)
Hawks vs. Bulls Game Info
- Date: Sunday, December 11, 2022
- Time: 6:30 p.m. ET
- Venue: State Farm Arena -- Atlanta, Georgia
- Coverage: BSSE and NBCS-CHI
The Atlanta Hawks host the Chicago Bulls in an Eastern Conference clash on Sunday. The 13-13 Hawks are looking to get back above .500 with a win after dropping their last three games, while the 11-14 Bulls are going for their third win in a row.
Hawks vs. Bulls Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are from FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: ATL: (-144) | CHI: (+122)
- Spread: ATL: -2.5 (-114) | CHI: +2.5 (-106)
- Total: 235 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
The Hawks enter this game as small home favorites on both the spread and moneyline at FanDuel Sportsbook. This game also features the highest total of Sunday's slate at 235 points.
Hawks vs. Bulls Betting Trends
- The Hawks have compiled a 10-13-0 record against the spread this season.
- This year, the Bulls have an ATS record of 5-4 in their nine games as an underdog of 2.5 points or more.
- Hawks games have gone over the total 13 times out of 24 chances this season.
- The Bulls have hit the over 37.5% of the time this season (nine of 24 games with a set point total).
- In home games, Atlanta owns a worse record against the spread (5-7-0) compared to its ATS record in away games (5-6-0).
- Chicago has performed better against the spread at home (6-5-0) than on the road (5-7-1) this season.
Hawks vs. Bulls Prediction & Pick
Neither team has been playing great basketball lately, as the Hawks have lost six of their last eight while the Bulls are 6-10 over their last 16.
Atlanta has been solid at home this year, however, going 8-5 there so far. Chicago has struggled on the road, going 4-9 away from the Windy City.
With neither team showing a clear statistical edge, that could be the difference in what will likely be a close game. The Hawks also have the best player in this matchup in Trae Young, which gives them an advantage during crunch time as well.
Final Score Prediction: Hawks: 116 | Bulls: 114
Hawks vs. Bulls Best Bet
I'm not sure why the total is set at 235, as that seems way too high for this game. Neither team scores or allows more than 114 points per game, so it's not like these are two elite offenses or two elite defenses. Both teams rank top 10 in pace so the game should be fairly high-scoring, but 235 is just too many points for me.
Bet: Under 235 Points (-110)
Game odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.