Guardians vs Royals Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for September 5
The Cleveland Guardians versus the Kansas City Royals is on the MLB schedule for Monday.
We've got you covered in terms of the vital info about this matchup before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Guardians vs Royals Game Info
- Cleveland Guardians (68-64) vs. Kansas City Royals (55-79)
- Date: Monday, September 5, 2022
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Venue: Kauffman Stadium -- Kansas City, Missouri
Guardians vs Royals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CLE: (-134) | KC: (+114)
- Spread: CLE: -1.5 (+126) | KC: +1.5 (-152)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (+100) | Under: (-122)
Guardians vs Royals Probable Starting Pitchers
The Cleveland Guardians will give the start to Triston McKenzie (9-11, 3.18 ERA), who is looking for win No. 10 on the season, and the Kansas City Royals will counter with Brady Singer (7-4, 3.33 ERA).
Guardians vs Royals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Guardians win (56.4%)
Guardians vs Royals Moneyline
- Kansas City is a +114 underdog on the moneyline, while Cleveland is a -134 favorite on the road.
Guardians vs Royals Spread
- The Royals are at +1.5 on the runline against the Guardians. Kansas City is -152 to cover the spread, while Cleveland is +126.
Guardians vs Royals Over/Under
- A total of 7.5 runs has been set for the Guardians-Royals game on September 5, with the over available at +100 and the under at -122.
Guardians vs Royals Betting Trends
- The Guardians have come away with two wins in the six contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- This season, Cleveland has come away with a win two times in four chances when named as a favorite of at least -130 or better on the moneyline.
- Cleveland and their opponents have gone over in one of their 13 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Royals have gone 39-61 in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 39% of those games).
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +110 or longer, Kansas City has gone 29-55 (34.5%).
- Kansas City has combined with opponents to go over the total 61 times this season for a 61-56-7 record against the over/under.