Guardians vs Orioles Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for September 1
In MLB action on Thursday, the Cleveland Guardians face the Baltimore Orioles.
Here's everything you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Guardians vs Orioles Game Info
- Cleveland Guardians (68-60) vs. Baltimore Orioles (68-61)
- Date: Thursday, September 1, 2022
- Time: 6:10 PM ET
- Venue: Progressive Field -- Cleveland, Ohio
Guardians vs Orioles Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CLE: (-190) | BAL: (+160)
- Spread: CLE: -1.5 (+118) | BAL: +1.5 (-142)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Guardians vs Orioles Probable Starting Pitchers
The Guardians will start Shane Bieber (8-7) against the Orioles and Kyle Bradish (2-5).
Guardians vs Orioles Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Guardians win (67.7%)
Guardians vs Orioles Moneyline
- Baltimore is the underdog, +160 on the moneyline, while Cleveland is a -190 favorite at home.
Guardians vs Orioles Spread
- The Orioles are at the Guardians, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Orioles are +118 to cover the spread, and the Guardians are -142.
Guardians vs Orioles Over/Under
- A combined run total of 7.5 has been set for Guardians-Orioles on September 1, with the over at -105 and the under at -115.
Guardians vs Orioles Betting Trends
- The Guardians have been chosen as favorites in five games this year and have walked away with the win two times (40%) in those games.
- Oddsmakers have given Cleveland the best odds of winning they have seen this season with a -190 moneyline listed for this contest.
- In nine contests with a total set by sportsbooks, Cleveland and its opponents have failed to hit the over in every contest.
- The Orioles have won 52 of the 105 games they were the moneyline underdog this season (49.5%).
- When it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +160 or longer, Baltimore has a record of 12-17 (41.4%).
- Baltimore has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 55 times this season for a 55-64-5 record against the over/under.