Guardians vs Mariners Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 25
Thursday's slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Cleveland Guardians and the Seattle Mariners.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important info regarding this game.
Guardians vs Mariners Game Info
- Cleveland Guardians (66-56) vs. Seattle Mariners (67-57)
- Date: Thursday, August 25, 2022
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- Venue: T-Mobile Park -- Seattle, Washington
Guardians vs Mariners Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CLE: (-116) | SEA: (-102)
- Spread: CLE: -1.5 (+146) | SEA: +1.5 (-176)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Guardians vs Mariners Probable Starting Pitchers
The Cleveland Guardians will hand the ball to Triston McKenzie (9-9, 3.11 ERA), who is looking for win No. 10 on the season, and the Mariners will counter with Marco Gonzales (8-12, 4.08 ERA).
Guardians vs Mariners Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mariners win (51.6%)
Guardians vs Mariners Moneyline
- Cleveland is the favorite, -116 on the moneyline, while Seattle is a -102 underdog despite being at home.
Guardians vs Mariners Spread
- The Mariners are at +1.5 on the runline against the Guardians. The Mariners are -176 to cover the spread, and the Guardians are +146.
Guardians vs Mariners Over/Under
- A total of 7.5 runs has been set for the Guardians-Mariners contest on August 25, with the over available at -112 and the under at -108.
Guardians vs Mariners Betting Trends
- The Guardians came away victorious in the one game they played as the favorite this season.
- Cleveland has played as a favorite of -116 or more just one time this year and came away with a win in that game.
- In three contests with a total set by oddsmakers, Cleveland and its opponents have failed to hit the over in every contest.
- The Mariners have gone 33-38 in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 46.5% of those games).
- Seattle has gone 24-33 when it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of -102 or longer (42.1%).
- Seattle has combined with opponents to go over the total 59 times this season for a 59-59-6 record against the over/under.