Giants vs White Sox Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 3
The MLB's Sunday slate includes the San Francisco Giants facing the Chicago White Sox.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Giants vs White Sox Game Info
- San Francisco Giants (40-36) vs. Chicago White Sox (37-39)
- Date: Sunday, July 3, 2022
- Time: 4:05 PM ET
- Venue: Oracle Park -- San Francisco, California
Giants vs White Sox Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SF: (-116) | CHW: (-102)
- Spread: SF: +1.5 (-210) | CHW: -1.5 (+172)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Giants vs White Sox Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the San Francisco Giants looking to John Brebbia (3-1), and Lucas Giolito (4-4) taking the ball for the Chicago White Sox.
Giants vs White Sox Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Giants win (61.8%)
Giants vs White Sox Moneyline
- Chicago is a -102 underdog on the moneyline, while San Francisco is a -116 favorite at home.
Giants vs White Sox Spread
- The White Sox are 1.5-run favorites against the spread for this matchup with the Giants. The White Sox are +172 to cover, while the Giants are -210 to cover as a 1.5-run underdog on the runline.
Giants vs White Sox Over/Under
- An over/under of 8 has been set for Giants-White Sox on July 3, with the over being -120 and the under -102.
Giants vs White Sox Betting Trends
- The Giants have come away with 31 wins in the 56 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- San Francisco has a win-loss record of 30-25 when favored by -116 or better by oddsmakers this year.
- San Francisco's games have gone over the total in 35 of their 73 opportunities.
- The White Sox have won 14 of the 33 games they were the underdog on the moneyline this season (42.4%).
- Chicago has gone 13-17 in games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of -102 or longer (43.3%).
- Chicago has played in 72 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 32 times (32-37-3).