Giants vs White Sox Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 2
The MLB slate on Saturday includes the San Francisco Giants facing the Chicago White Sox.
Here's everything you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Giants vs White Sox Game Info
- San Francisco Giants (40-35) vs. Chicago White Sox (36-39)
- Date: Saturday, July 2, 2022
- Time: 4:05 PM ET
- Venue: Oracle Park -- San Francisco, California
Giants vs White Sox Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SF: (-152) | CHW: (+128)
- Spread: SF: -1.5 (+134) | CHW: +1.5 (-162)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Giants vs White Sox Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the San Francisco Giants looking to Logan Webb (7-2), and Dylan Cease (6-3) getting the nod for the Chicago White Sox.
Giants vs White Sox Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Giants win (57.0%)
Giants vs White Sox Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Giants-White Sox, San Francisco is the favorite at -152, and Chicago is +128 playing on the road.
Giants vs White Sox Spread
- The White Sox are at +1.5 on the runline against the Giants. The White Sox are -162 to cover the spread, and the Giants are +134.
Giants vs White Sox Over/Under
- The over/under for the Giants versus White Sox game on July 2 has been set at 7, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Giants vs White Sox Betting Trends
- The Giants have been chosen as favorites in 55 games this year and have walked away with the win 31 times (56.4%) in those games.
- This year, San Francisco has won 18 of 35 games when listed as at least -152 or better on the moneyline.
- San Francisco and their opponents have gone over in 34 of their 72 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The White Sox are 13-19 in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 40.6% of those games).
- Chicago is 7-8 (winning 46.7% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +128 or longer.
- Chicago has played in 71 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 31 times (31-37-3).