Giants vs Reds Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 24
The San Francisco Giants versus the Cincinnati Reds is on the MLB schedule for Friday.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Giants vs Reds Game Info
- San Francisco Giants (38-31) vs. Cincinnati Reds (23-46)
- Date: Friday, June 24, 2022
- Time: 10:15 PM ET
- Venue: Oracle Park -- San Francisco, California
Giants vs Reds Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SF: (-205) | CIN: (+172)
- Spread: SF: -1.5 (+108) | CIN: +1.5 (-130)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Giants vs Reds Probable Starting Pitchers
The Giants see Alex Cobb on the mound. He'll square off against Graham Ashcraft of the Cincinnati Reds.
Giants vs Reds Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Giants win (67.0%)
Giants vs Reds Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Reds-Giants, Cincinnati is the underdog at +172, and San Francisco is -205 playing at home.
Giants vs Reds Spread
- The Reds are at the Giants, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Giants are +108 to cover the spread, and the Reds are -130.
Giants vs Reds Over/Under
- The Giants-Reds contest on June 24 has been given an over/under of 7.5 runs. The over is set at -115 and the under at -105.
Giants vs Reds Betting Trends
- The Giants have come away with 29 wins in the 49 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- San Francisco has a win-loss record of 10-8 when favored by -178 or better by sportsbooks this year.
- San Francisco's games have gone over the total in 32 of their 66 opportunities.
- The Reds have gone 15-34 in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 30.6% of those games).
- Cincinnati has a 5-19 record (winning just 20.8% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +150 or longer.
- Cincinnati has played in 65 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 35 times (35-29-1).