Giants vs Phillies Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for September 2
On Friday in the MLB, the San Francisco Giants are playing the Philadelphia Phillies.
All the information you need to make smart bets on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Giants vs Phillies Game Info
- San Francisco Giants (61-68) vs. Philadelphia Phillies (73-58)
- Date: Friday, September 2, 2022
- Time: 10:15 PM ET
- Venue: Oracle Park -- San Francisco, California
Giants vs Phillies Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SF: (-116) | PHI: (-102)
- Spread: SF: +1.5 (-210) | PHI: -1.5 (+172)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Giants vs Phillies Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Alex Cobb (4-6, 3.81 ERA) for the San Francisco Giants and Kyle Gibson (9-5, 4.08 ERA) for the Philadelphia Phillies.
Giants vs Phillies Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Giants win (56.0%)
Giants vs Phillies Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Phillies-Giants, Philadelphia is the underdog at -102 and San Francisco is -116 playing at home.
Giants vs Phillies Spread
- The Phillies are favored by 1.5 runs on the runline at +172 odds, while the Giants have -210 odds to cover.
Giants vs Phillies Over/Under
- An over/under of 7.5 has been set for Giants-Phillies on September 2, with the over being -118 and the under at -104.
Giants vs Phillies Betting Trends
- The Giants have won in 48, or 55.8%, of the 86 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- San Francisco has a win-loss record of 49-39 when favored by -108 or better by oddsmakers this year.
- San Francisco and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 61 of their 126 opportunities.
- The Phillies have gone 23-21 in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 52.3% of those games).
- Philadelphia is 24-21 (winning 53.3% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of -108 or longer.
- Philadelphia has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 66 times this season for a 66-61-5 record against the over/under.