Giants vs Diamondbacks Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 4
The San Francisco Giants versus the Arizona Diamondbacks is on the MLB schedule for Monday.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important information regarding this matchup before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Giants vs Diamondbacks Game Info
- San Francisco Giants (40-37) vs. Arizona Diamondbacks (35-44)
- Date: Monday, July 4, 2022
- Time: 6:10 PM ET
- Venue: Chase Field -- Phoenix, Arizona
- Coverage: BSAZ
Giants vs Diamondbacks Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SF: (-186) | ARI: (+156)
- Spread: SF: -1.5 (-110) | ARI: +1.5 (-110)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Giants vs Diamondbacks Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the San Francisco Giants looking to Carlos Rodon (7-4), and Madison Bumgarner (3-8) answering the bell for the Arizona Diamondbacks.
Giants vs Diamondbacks Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Giants win (68.1%)
Giants vs Diamondbacks Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Diamondbacks-Giants, Arizona is the underdog at +162, and San Francisco is -186 playing on the road.
Giants vs Diamondbacks Spread
- The Diamondbacks are +1.5 on the runline against the Giants. The Diamondbacks are -110 to cover, and the Giants are -110.
Giants vs Diamondbacks Over/Under
- The Giants-Diamondbacks game on July 4 has been given an over/under of 8 runs. The over is set at -110 and the under at -110.
Giants vs Diamondbacks Betting Trends
- The Giants have come away with 31 wins in the 57 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- San Francisco has a mark of 11-10 in contests where bookmakers favor them by -180 or better on the moneyline.
- San Francisco and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 36 of their 74 opportunities.
- The Diamondbacks have won 42.6% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (26-35).
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +152 or longer, Arizona has gone 4-12 (25%).
- Arizona has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 35 times this season for a 35-42-2 record against the over/under.