Giants vs Diamondbacks Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 16
MLB action on Tuesday includes the San Francisco Giants facing the Arizona Diamondbacks.
All the info you need to make smart bets on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Giants vs Diamondbacks Game Info
- San Francisco Giants (58-57) vs. Arizona Diamondbacks (53-62)
- Date: Tuesday, August 16, 2022
- Time: 9:45 PM ET
- Venue: Oracle Park -- San Francisco, California
Giants vs Diamondbacks Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SF: (-130) | ARI: (+110)
- Spread: SF: -1.5 (+168) | ARI: +1.5 (-205)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Giants vs Diamondbacks Probable Starting Pitchers
The San Francisco Giants will give the start to Jakob Junis (4-3, 3.78 ERA), who is looking for win No. 5 on the season, and the Diamondbacks will counter with Merrill Kelly (10-5, 2.95 ERA).
Giants vs Diamondbacks Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Giants win (65.7%)
Giants vs Diamondbacks Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Diamondbacks-Giants, Arizona is the underdog at +110, and San Francisco is -130 playing at home.
Giants vs Diamondbacks Spread
- The Giants are 1.5-run home favorites on the runline against the Diamondbacks. The Giants are +168 to cover, and the Diamondbacks are -205.
Giants vs Diamondbacks Over/Under
- Giants versus Diamondbacks on August 16 has an over/under of 8 runs, with the odds on the over -106 and the under set at -114.
Giants vs Diamondbacks Betting Trends
- The Giants have won in 45, or 58.4%, of the 77 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This year, San Francisco has won 44 of 75 games when listed as at least -116 or better on the moneyline.
- San Francisco and their opponents have hit the over in 56 of their 112 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Diamondbacks have put together a 33-46 record in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 41.8% of those games).
- Arizona has a 31-43 record (winning 41.9% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of -102 or longer.
- Arizona has played in 112 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 49 times (49-61-2).