Giants vs Cubs Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 28
Thursday's slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the San Francisco Giants and the Chicago Cubs.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital info about this game.
Giants vs Cubs Game Info
- San Francisco Giants (48-50) vs. Chicago Cubs (40-57)
- Date: Thursday, July 28, 2022
- Time: 9:45 PM ET
- Venue: Oracle Park -- San Francisco, California
Giants vs Cubs Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SF: (-134) | CHC: (+116)
- Spread: SF: -1.5 (+142) | CHC: +1.5 (-176)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Giants vs Cubs Probable Starting Pitchers
The San Francisco Giants will give the start to Alex Wood (6-8, 4.21 ERA), who is looking for win No. 7 on the season, and the Cubs will counter with Justin Steele (4-6, 4.02 ERA).
Giants vs Cubs Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Giants win (63.1%)
Giants vs Cubs Moneyline
- Chicago is the underdog, +116 on the moneyline, while San Francisco is a -134 favorite at home.
Giants vs Cubs Spread
- The Giants are hosting the Cubs and are favored by 1.5 runs (+142 to cover) on the runline. Chicago is -176 to cover.
Giants vs Cubs Over/Under
- An over/under of 8 has been set for Giants-Cubs on July 28, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Giants vs Cubs Betting Trends
- The Giants have won in 36, or 53.7%, of the 67 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This year, San Francisco has won 25 of 52 games when listed as at least -134 or better on the moneyline.
- San Francisco and their opponents have hit the over in 47 of their 95 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Cubs have compiled a 26-40 record in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 39.4% of those games).
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +116 or longer, Chicago has an 18-25 record (winning 41.9% of its games).
- In the 97 games oddsmakers have set an over/under for Chicago, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 41 times (41-48-8).