Giants vs Athletics Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 6
The MLB schedule on Saturday includes the San Francisco Giants taking on the Oakland Athletics.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important information regarding this matchup before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Giants vs Athletics Game Info
- San Francisco Giants (51-55) vs. Oakland Athletics (41-66)
- Date: Saturday, August 6, 2022
- Time: 7:07 PM ET
- Venue: Oakland Coliseum -- Oakland, California
Giants vs Athletics Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SF: (-240) | OAK: (+194)
- Spread: SF: -1.5 (-132) | OAK: +1.5 (+110)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (+100) | Under: (-122)
Giants vs Athletics Probable Starting Pitchers
The San Francisco Giants will hand the ball to Carlos Rodon (9-6, 3.00 ERA), who is looking for win No. 10 on the season, and the Athletics will counter with Adam Oller (1-4, 7.68 ERA).
Giants vs Athletics Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Giants win (66.5%)
Giants vs Athletics Moneyline
- The Giants vs Athletics moneyline has San Francisco as a -240 favorite, while Oakland is a +194 underdog at home.
Giants vs Athletics Spread
- The Giants are 1.5-run road favorites on the runline against the Athletics. The Giants are -132 to cover, and the Athletics are +110.
Giants vs Athletics Over/Under
- The over/under for the Giants versus Athletics contest on August 6 has been set at 7.5, with +100 odds on the over and -122 odds on the under.
Giants vs Athletics Betting Trends
- The Giants have been victorious in 39, or 54.9%, of the 71 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This season, San Francisco has been victorious nine times in 13 chances when named as a favorite of at least -220 or better on the moneyline.
- San Francisco and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 50 of their 103 opportunities.
- The Athletics have been the underdog on the moneyline 86 total times this season. They've gone 34-52 in those games.
- When it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +184 or longer, Oakland has gone 7-10 (41.2%).
- In the 99 games oddsmakers have set an over/under for Oakland, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 40 times (40-54-5).