Georgia vs Tennessee Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline & Prediction for College Football Week 11
Week 11's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Georgia Bulldogs and Tennessee Volunteers.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Georgia vs Tennessee Point Spread
The Bulldogs are 19.5-point road favorites against the Volunteers. Georgia is -114 to cover the spread, while Tennessee is -106 to cover as the 19.5-point underdog.
Georgia vs Tennessee Over/Under
The over/under for the Georgia vs Tennessee Week 11 college football matchup is set at 55.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Georgia vs Tennessee Moneyline
The Bulldogs vs Volunteers moneyline has Georgia as a -1300 favorite, while Tennessee is the +730 underdog at home.
Georgia vs Tennessee Betting Trends
- Georgia is 25-23-2 straight up in 50 all-time head-to-head matchups against Tennessee.
- Georgia defeated Tennessee, 44-21, during their most recent meeting on Oct. 10, 2020.
- Georgia is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against Tennessee.
- The total has hit the under in each of Georgia's last five games.
- Tennessee is 1-4 straight up in its last five home games against Georgia.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Tennessee's last 11 home games.
Georgia vs Tennessee Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Georgia Wins (81.3%)
Georgia vs Tennessee Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UGA: (-1300) | TENN: (+730)
Spread: UGA: -19.5 (-114) | TENN: +19.5 (-106)
Total: 55.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.