Garbine Muguruza vs Petra Kvitova Odds, Prediction and Betting Trends for 2022 US Open Women's Round 3 Match
Muguruza vs Kvitova US Open Schedule & Info
2022 US Open Women's Round 3 Match
No. 9 Garbine Muguruza vs. No. 21 Petra Kvitova
Date: Saturday, Sept. 3, 2022
Start Time: 11:00 a.m. ET
Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center — New York City, NY
Muguruza vs Kvitova Odds & Set Betting
All 2022 US Open betting odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Muguruza: (+150) | Kvitova: (-182)
To Win 1st Set: Muguruza: (+136) | Kvitova: (-170)
Set Betting: Muguruza: 2-0 (+360) | 2-1 (+350)
Set Betting: Kvitova: 2-0 (+135) | 2-1 (+280)
Muguruza vs Kvitova Prediction & Pick
All US Open expert predictions & picks are made by Tennis Tonic.
- Prediction: Kvitova in 3 sets
Muguruza vs Kvitova Head-to-Head Stats & Betting Trends
- Petra Kvitova is 5-1 in six all-time head-to-head matchups against Garbine Muguruza.
- Kvitova defeated Muguruza in two sets in their last meeting at the Qatar Open on March 6, 2021.
- Muguruza defeated Linda Fruhvirtova in two sets in Round 2 of the 2022 US Open.
- Kvitova defeated Anhelina Kalinina by walkover in Round 2 of the 2022 US Open.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.