Eddie Wineland vs. Cody Stamann Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting For UFC Austin on FanDuel Sportsbook
Wineland vs Stamann Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Fight Night: Austin — Preliminary Card Bantamweight Bout
Eddie Wineland (24-15-1, 15 KO's, 4 Submissions) vs. Cody "Spartan" Stamann (19-5-1, 6 KO's, 2 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, June 18, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 4 p.m. EST.
Venue: Moody Center — Austin, TX
Wineland vs Stamann Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Austin odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Eddie Wineland: (+390)
- Cody Stamann: (-590)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Wineland by KO/TKO: (+700)
- Wineland by Points: (+700)
- Wineland by Submission: (+3400)
- Stamann by KO/TKO: (+270)
- Stamann by Points: (-110)
- Stamann by Submission: (+3400)
Wineland vs Stamann Prediction
UFC Austin Wineland-Stamann prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Cody Stamann (96%)
Method of Victory: Decision (67%)
Wineland vs Stamann Betting Trends & Stats
- Eddie Wineland lost to John Castañeda, by TKO, in his last fight on Feb. 20, 2021.
- Cody Stamann lost to Said Nurmagomedov, by submission, in his last fight on Jan. 22, 2022.
- Wineland averages 3.40 significant strikes landed per minute with a 29% accuracy rate.
- Stamann averages 4.02 significant strikes landed per minute with a 46% accuracy rate.
- Wineland averages 3.66 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 69% defense rate.
- Stamann averages 3.39 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 63% defense rate.
- Wineland has an 86% takedown defense rate.
- Stamann averages 2.78 takedowns per 15 minutes.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.