East Carolina vs Old Dominion Prediction, Odds, & Betting Trends for College Football Week 2 Game
The college football schedule on Saturday includes the East Carolina Pirates facing the Old Dominion Monarchs.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital information regarding NCAA football betting lines, before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook.
East Carolina vs Old Dominion Odds & Spread
All college football odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: East Carolina: (-530) | Old Dominion: (+390)
Spread: East Carolina: -12.5 (-110) | Old Dominion: +12.5 (-110)
Total: 53.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
East Carolina vs Old Dominion Betting Trends
- East Carolina was 7-5-0 against the spread last season.
- East Carolina won once ATS (1-1) when favored by 12.5 points or more last year.
- Out of 12 East Carolina games last year, four went over the total.
- Old Dominion's record against the spread last season was 9-4-0.
- Old Dominion went 3-2 as underdogs of 12.5 points or greater last year.
- Out of 13 Old Dominion games last season, five went over the total.
East Carolina vs Old Dominion Prediction & Pick
All college football win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: East Carolina win (89.1%)
East Carolina vs Old Dominion Point Spread
Old Dominion is an underdog by 12.5 points against East Carolina. Old Dominion is -110 to cover the spread, and East Carolina is -110.
East Carolina vs Old Dominion Over/Under
The over/under for the East Carolina versus Old Dominion game on September 10 has been set at 53.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
East Carolina vs Old Dominion Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for East Carolina-Old Dominion, East Carolina is the favorite at -530, and Old Dominion is +390.