Eagles vs Redskins Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prop Bets & Betting Insights for Week 15 NFL Game
Eagles vs. Redskins Game Info
Philadelphia Eagles (6-7, 2-4 Away) vs. Washington Redskins (3-10, 1-5 Home)
Date: Sunday, Dec. 15, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: FedEx Field – Landover, MD
Eagles vs Redskins Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PHI: (-235) | WSH: (+200)
Spread: PHI: -4.5 (-115) | WSH: +4.5 (-105)
Total: 38.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PHI: 81% | WSH: 19%
Odds to Win NFC Championship: WSH: (N/A) | PHI: (+2500)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: WSH: (N/A) | PHI: (+4000)
Eagles vs Redskins Betting Trends
- Philadelphia is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in their last five games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Philadelphia's last five games.
- Washington is 5-2 ATS in their last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Washington's last 10 games.
Eagles vs Redskins Stats
- Philadelphia is averaging 22.8 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 16 in the NFL).
- Philadelphia is surrendering 23.2 PPG this season (No. 18 in the NFL).
- Washington is averaging 14.5 PPG this season (No. 32 in the NFL).
- Washington is surrendering 23.8 PPG this season (No. 20 in the NFL).
- Philadelphia defeated the New York Giants, 23-17, at home in Week 14.
- Washington lost to the Green Bay Packers, 20-15, on the road in Week 14.
Eagles vs Redskins Prop Bet
All Eagles-Redskins odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Winning Margin - Away Team (Philadelphia): Win by 1-13 points (+140) – Redskins interim head coach Bill Callahan has the team playing much better as of late. The defense is allowing an average of 19 points over the previous three games, while the offense is scoring 21 points. The team is 2-1 over that span, but the loss of promising second-year back Derrius Guice might impact the offensive rhythm. If the Eagles can take advantage of his absence, they could come out of this one with a win.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.