Duke vs UNC Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for April 2 NCAA Tournament Final 4 Game
The NCAA Tournament's Final Four slate includes the Duke Blue Devils facing the North Carolina Tar Heels. Before you place your bet on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital information regarding this game.
Duke vs North Carolina Point Spread
Duke is favored by 4 points over North Carolina. Duke is -115 to cover the spread, with North Carolina being -105.
Duke vs North Carolina Over/Under
Duke versus North Carolina, on April 2, has an over/under of 151, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Duke vs North Carolina Moneyline
Duke is the favorite, -200 on the moneyline, while North Carolina is a +162 underdog.
Duke vs North Carolina Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Duke wins (65.4%)
Duke vs North Carolina Betting Trends
- Duke is 22-16-0 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- The Blue Devils' ATS record as 4.5-point favorites or more is 18-15.
- Out of 38 Duke games so far this year, 21 have hit the over.
- North Carolina has covered the spread 20 times in 37 games.
- Against the spread as 4.5-point underdogs or greater, the Tar Heels are 3-1.
- Out of 37 North Carolina games so far this season, 21 have gone over the total.
Duke vs North Carolina Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Duke: (-200) | North Carolina: (+162)
- Spread: Duke: -4 (-115) | North Carolina: +4 (-105)
- Total: 151 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)