Dodgers vs Royals Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 12
The MLB slate on Friday includes the Los Angeles Dodgers taking on the Kansas City Royals.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important information about this matchup before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Los Angeles Dodgers (77-33) vs. Kansas City Royals (47-66)
- Date: Friday, August 12, 2022
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Venue: Kauffman Stadium -- Kansas City, Missouri
Dodgers vs Royals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAD: (-250) | KC: (+205)
- Spread: LAD: -1.5 (-156) | KC: +1.5 (+130)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Dodgers vs Royals Probable Starting Pitchers
The Dodgers will start Tony Gonsolin (13-1) against the Royals and Daniel Lynch (4-7).
Dodgers vs Royals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Dodgers win (68.9%)
Dodgers vs Royals Moneyline
- Los Angeles is the favorite, -250 on the moneyline, while Kansas City is a +205 underdog despite being at home.
Dodgers vs Royals Spread
- The Royals are +1.5 on the runline against the Dodgers. The Royals are +130 to cover, and the Dodgers are -156.
Dodgers vs Royals Over/Under
- The Dodgers-Royals contest on August 12 has been given an over/under of 9 runs. The over is set at -120 and the under at -102.
Dodgers vs Royals Betting Trends
- The Dodgers have been chosen as favorites in 105 games this year and have walked away with the win 75 times (71.4%) in those games.
- Los Angeles has a win-loss record of 12-7 when favored by -250 or better by bookmakers this year.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 45 of their 108 opportunities.
- The Royals have been the moneyline underdog 79 total times this season. They've finished 31-48 in those games.
- Kansas City has a 3-8 record (winning only 27.3% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +205 or longer.
- Kansas City has played in 102 games with set over/under, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 50 times (50-47-5).