Dodgers vs Rockies Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 6
The MLB's Wednesday slate includes the Los Angeles Dodgers facing the Colorado Rockies.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital information regarding this matchup before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Dodgers vs Rockies Game Info
- Los Angeles Dodgers (51-29) vs. Colorado Rockies (35-46)
- Date: Wednesday, July 6, 2022
- Time: 10:10 PM ET
- Venue: Dodger Stadium -- Los Angeles, California
Dodgers vs Rockies Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAD: (-330) | COL: (+265)
- Spread: LAD: -1.5 (-178) | COL: +1.5 (+146)
- Total: 9.5 -- Over: (+100) | Under: (-122)
Dodgers vs Rockies Probable Starting Pitchers
The Los Angeles Dodgers will give the start to Mitch White (0-1, 3.93 ERA), who is looking for win No. 1 on the season, and the Rockies will turn to Jose Urena.
Dodgers vs Rockies Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Dodgers win (69.3%)
Dodgers vs Rockies Moneyline
- The Dodgers vs Rockies moneyline has Los Angeles as a -330 favorite, while Colorado is a +265 underdog on the road.
Dodgers vs Rockies Spread
- The Rockies are +1.5 on the runline against the Dodgers. The Rockies are +146 to cover, and the Dodgers are -178.
Dodgers vs Rockies Over/Under
- An over/under of 9.5 has been set for Dodgers-Rockies on July 6, with the over being +100 and the under -122.
Dodgers vs Rockies Betting Trends
- The Dodgers have been chosen as favorites in 75 games this year and have walked away with the win 49 times (65.3%) in those games.
- This season, Los Angeles has been a moneyline favorite of -330 or better three times, losing every contest.
- Los Angeles' games have gone over the total in 31 of their 78 opportunities.
- The Rockies have won 41% of the games this season they were the underdog on the moneyline (25-36).
- Colorado has yet to play as a moneyline underdog of +265 or longer.
- Colorado has played in 79 games with set over/under, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 39 times (39-36-4).