Dodgers vs Padres Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 3
In MLB action on Sunday, the Los Angeles Dodgers take on the San Diego Padres.
All the information you need to make smart wagers on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Dodgers vs Padres Game Info
- Los Angeles Dodgers (49-28) vs. San Diego Padres (46-34)
- Date: Sunday, July 3, 2022
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- Venue: Dodger Stadium -- Los Angeles, California
Dodgers vs Padres Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAD: (-190) | SD: (+160)
- Spread: LAD: -1.5 (+114) | SD: +1.5 (-137)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Dodgers vs Padres Probable Starting Pitchers
The Los Angeles Dodgers will give the start to Clayton Kershaw (5-2, 2.94 ERA), who is looking for win No. 6 on the season, and the Padres will turn to MacKenzie Gore (4-3, 3.34 ERA).
Dodgers vs Padres Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Dodgers win (62.2%)
Dodgers vs Padres Moneyline
- San Diego is a +160 underdog on the moneyline, while Los Angeles is a -190 favorite at home.
Dodgers vs Padres Spread
- The Padres are +1.5 on the spread (-137 to cover), and Los Angeles is +114 to cover the runline.
Dodgers vs Padres Over/Under
- A total of 7.5 runs has been set for the Dodgers-Padres game on July 3, with the over available at -114 and the under at -106.
Dodgers vs Padres Betting Trends
- The Dodgers have come away with 47 wins in the 72 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- This season, Los Angeles has come away with a win 25 times in 41 chances when named as a favorite of at least -190 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Los Angeles and their opponents have gone over in 31 of their 75 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Padres have won 16 of the 28 games they were the moneyline underdog this season (57.1%).
- San Diego has not yet played a game with moneyline odds of +160 or longer.
- San Diego has played in 78 games with a set over/under, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 33 times (33-43-2).