Dodgers vs Padres Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 2
The Saturday schedule in the MLB includes a matchup between the Los Angeles Dodgers and the San Diego Padres.
All the information you need to make smart bets on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Dodgers vs Padres Game Info
- Los Angeles Dodgers (48-28) vs. San Diego Padres (46-33)
- Date: Saturday, July 2, 2022
- Time: 7:15 PM ET
- Venue: Dodger Stadium -- Los Angeles, California
Dodgers vs Padres Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAD: (-156) | SD: (+132)
- Spread: LAD: -1.5 (+136) | SD: +1.5 (-164)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Dodgers vs Padres Probable Starting Pitchers
The Dodgers will give the ball to Tyler Anderson (8-1) against the Padres and Yu Darvish (7-3).
Dodgers vs Padres Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Dodgers win (56.1%)
Dodgers vs Padres Moneyline
- Los Angeles is a -156 favorite on the moneyline, while San Diego is a +132 underdog on the road.
Dodgers vs Padres Spread
- The Padres are +1.5 on the runline against the Dodgers. The Padres are -164 to cover, and the Dodgers are +136.
Dodgers vs Padres Over/Under
- Dodgers versus Padres on July 2 has an over/under of 8 runs, with the odds on the over -104 and the under set at -118.
Dodgers vs Padres Betting Trends
- The Dodgers have been chosen as favorites in 71 games this year and have walked away with the win 46 times (64.8%) in those games.
- Los Angeles has a win-loss record of 36-20 when favored by -156 or better by bookmakers this year.
- Contests with Los Angeles have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 30 of 74 chances this season.
- The Padres are 16-11 in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 59.3% of those games).
- San Diego has a 3-3 record (winning 50% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +132 or longer.
- In the 77 games bookmakers have set an over/under for San Diego, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 32 times (32-43-2).