Dodgers vs Padres Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for NLDS Game 3 on October 14
The Los Angeles Dodgers will take on the San Diego Padres in Game 3 of the NLDS on Friday.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important information regarding this matchup.
Dodgers vs Padres Game Info
- Los Angeles Dodgers (111-51) vs. San Diego Padres (89-73)
- Date: Friday, October 14, 2022
- Time: 8:37 PM ET
- Venue: PETCO Park -- San Diego, California
- Coverage: Fox Sports 1
Dodgers vs Padres Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAD: (-136) | SD: (+116)
- Spread: LAD: -1.5 (+146) | SD: +1.5 (-178)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Dodgers vs Padres Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Los Angeles Dodgers looking to Tony Gonsolin (16-1), and Blake Snell (8-10) answering the bell for the San Diego Padres.
Dodgers vs Padres Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Dodgers vs Padres Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Dodgers vs. Padres reveal Los Angeles as the favorite (-136) and San Diego as the underdog (+116) despite being the home team.
Dodgers vs Padres Spread
- The Padres are at +1.5 on the runline against the Dodgers. The Padres are -178 to cover the spread, and the Dodgers are +146.
Dodgers vs Padres Over/Under
- The Dodgers-Padres contest on October 14 has been given an over/under of 7 runs. The over is set at -118 and the under at -104.
Dodgers vs Padres Betting Trends
- The Dodgers have won in 110, or 71%, of the 155 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- Los Angeles has a win-loss record of 104-40 when favored by -136 or better by oddsmakers this year.
- Los Angeles' games have gone over the total in 71 of their 162 opportunities.
- The Padres have won 51.9% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (27-25).
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +116 or longer, San Diego has a 14-18 record (winning 43.8% of its games).
- San Diego has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 78 times this season for a 78-83-4 record against the over/under.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!