Dodgers vs Padres Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 7
The MLB slate on Sunday includes the Los Angeles Dodgers taking on the San Diego Padres.
Here's everything you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Dodgers vs Padres Game Info
- Los Angeles Dodgers (74-33) vs. San Diego Padres (61-49)
- Date: Sunday, August 7, 2022
- Time: 7:08 PM ET
- Venue: Dodger Stadium -- Los Angeles, California
- Coverage: ESPN
Dodgers vs Padres Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAD: (-136) | SD: (+116)
- Spread: LAD: -1.5 (+140) | SD: +1.5 (-170)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Dodgers vs Padres Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Los Angeles Dodgers looking to Tyler Anderson (12-1), and Yu Darvish (10-4) taking the ball for the San Diego Padres.
Dodgers vs Padres Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Dodgers win (57.3%)
Dodgers vs Padres Moneyline
- San Diego is a +116 underdog on the moneyline, while Los Angeles is a -136 favorite at home.
Dodgers vs Padres Spread
- The Padres are at the Dodgers, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Padres are +140 to cover the spread, and the Dodgers are -170.
Dodgers vs Padres Over/Under
- An over/under of 8.5 has been set for Dodgers-Padres on August 7, with the over being -118 and the under -104.
Dodgers vs Padres Betting Trends
- The Dodgers have won in 72, or 70.6%, of the 102 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This year, Los Angeles has won 67 of 94 games when listed as at least -136 or better on the moneyline.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 43 of their 105 opportunities.
- The Padres have gone 19-15 in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 55.9% of those games).
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +116 or longer, San Diego has a 9-9 record (winning 50% of its games).
- In the 108 games bookmakers have set an over/under for San Diego, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 50 times (50-55-3).